As soon as I tasted this green smoothie, I knew that it was bound to be the best in its class.
So I took it to the gym, coached it as it worked out tirelessly. I fed it all the finest nutritional ingredients, ensuring its health and vitality. I took it to college classes, making sure to grow its brain with its body.
And now, I present to you:
The best ever green smoothie.
Mitch asked me what I meant by “best” as I coerced him to try some, guessing that I meant “has the most possible spinach packed in.” Really, though, I meant taste (also I packed in a lot of spinach. Don’t tell him). I think that the key to this creamy, sweet, delicious masterpiece is the mango. I usually make green smoothies and nice creams with frozen pineapple, but purely out of forgetting to buy pineapple at the store, I was stuck with only mango. So I popped in some replacement mango and created the most magnificent green smoothie of all time.
I’ve built this smoothie up quite a bit. Don’t believe it’s as good as I say? Then I guess you’ll just have to try the recipe out for yourself:
- ♥ 1/2 cup ice
- ♥ 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- ♥ 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- ♥ 2 cups spinach
- ♥ 2-3 cups almond milk (to preferred consistency)
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour into a cup and drink it up.
- ♥ Any nut milk will work in place of almond milk. Water would also work, but it would make it less creamy.