Nice cream is life.
I mean, nice cream is a nutritious breakfast.
So here is another amazing recipe for some! Full of healthful fats and carbs, and lots of nutrients!
Almond + Peanut Nice Cream
A nutrient-dense, easy breakfast smoothie perfect for pre or post work out, or any time at all!
- ♥ 3 frozen bananas, sliced
- ♥ 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ♥ 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ♥ 1/2 cup water
- ♥ (optional) 1/2 cup ice
- Freeze banana slices for at least two hours.
- Throw bananas, almond butter, peanut butter, water, and ice into the blender and blend until completely combined.
- ♥ If you would like to make a smoothie of the ingredients instead, just add 3/4 cup water instead of 1/2 cup.
More Enjoying Earth:
You probably know a little too well by now that I love peanut butter and chocolate. I'll tell you that I'm also a fan of peanut butter and chocolate and banana. I haven't had much experience making chocolate nice cream in the past because I have always been afraid of… The best part about nice cream is that it can easily be turned into a smoothie with just about 1/4-cup more of liquid. This recipe I'm sharing with you today is especially important to me because I have it pretty much every single morning for breakfast. It is the most… I love smoothies and nice cream. When I first started making the amazing banana ice cream substitute, I was frustrated because I couldn't ever keep it from tasting like bananas. And I cannot stand the taste of bananas. This is me when I eat bananas: Yup, I made… You might be tired of smoothie recipes by now, but I'm not so I will keep sharing them. I was actually getting bored with my smoothie options the other day so I started a brainstorming list of all of the different smoothie flavors I could think to make. This is what…